2014 FALL SEASON
September 20 - Kim & Reggie Harris
October 18 - Co-bill with Brooks Williams and Shari Kane & Dave Steele
November 22 - Mike Agranoff
December 13 - Dr. Swing Holiday Show
GENERAL MAMA'S INFORMATION
- MAMA's Coffeehouse is held at Birmingham Unitarian Church.
- Click here to view a map to the church.
- General admission is $12 unless otherwise indicated. Seniors (62 and over) and students are $10. Children
12 and under are free.
- Shows begin at 8:00pm unless
otherwise specified. Doors open at 7:00pm.
mic starts at 7:30pm with 2 reserved spots available. Please e-mail Jim Bizer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to reserve a spot. Walk-ins can sometimes be accommodated.
- Volunteers receive
free admission! Please e-mail MamasCoffeeHouse@ameritech.net if you are interested.
- To be added to the MAMA's e-mail
list and/or mailing list, send an e-mail message to MamasCoffeeHouse@ameritech.net. Be sure to indicate which list(s) to add your information.